Thursday, September 1, 2011

Alleluia, Hallelujah!

Revelation 19:1
And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Alleluia, Hallelujah - in the Bible only 4 times. All in Revelation 19 - verses 1,3,4,6

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying,Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

In my heart, Hallelujah rings constant. When I wake, the word explodes from my heart. For my God reigns.

The declaration of the morning and night and all in between. For He is. And He is Alive!! Forevermore.

Shout it! Proclaim Hallelujah! Each time the word is used an exclamation mark follows the word. This is not a quiet word, but one that is to be shouted.

HALLELUJAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment