Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Psalm 22 comes before the 23rd : )

Psalm 22

1My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Matthew 27:46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Jesus paid the ultimate price to become our Good Shepherd. It gives me tingles to read the 22nd Psalm, knowing it is a prophecy of the crucifixion of my Lord. And written way before anyone had ever been crucified.

God's plan. Perfect and Holy. Laid out for any who would look and ask and seek.

Rejoice that the Lord is Good and provides for His people.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! God's making a point, Patty. I JUST READ these same words over at Katie Ganshert's blog. Thanks for being His vessel.

    ReplyDelete