Monday, August 15, 2011

Tenacity

Romans 14:8

8For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

Tenacious -not easily pulled apart, to cling to another substance. TO hold fast.

As Christians, we are tenacious. We cling to the Lord with the knowledge that nothing will pluck us out of His hand.

John 10:27-29

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Be strong in the Lord. Hold fast to the truth and shine in His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment