Saturday, August 27, 2011

Earthquakes, Hurricanes, and Drought - Oh My!

“Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.Isaiah 26:3

Add to the natural disasters, the economic, social, and moral troubles and this world is a really rough ride.

Good News = In Christ we are not alone. Even when my mind spins, I know in my spirit there is a connection to God. His Holy Spirit resides in me.

And I have but to switch from my mind of flesh to that of the Spirit and I am in touch with the Great I AM, my Father in heaven.

His peace rises above the fiercest storm, the rockingest earthquake, or the driest drought. His peace reminds me that He is always with me.

He is my provider even when the economy is tumbling.
He is my High Tower even when the mobs have gone mad.
He is the Truth even when the world clamors to make good evil and evil good.

In Him, there is always peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment