Monday, October 17, 2011

Heard any Secrets Lately?

The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Psalm 25:14

What secret? In Hebrew, the word used here is cowd and conveys the meaning of friends sitting together on a couch conversing. Counsel with the Most High.

How cool is that? Fear nothing but God in His infinite wisdom, knowing that HE knows all things. And yet, as we exalt Him, HE desires to sit with us and give us counsel.

With the Lord, life is an adventure of joy. HE is the wind in my sails. The life in my heart. The breath in my laughter.

HE leads me on. I don't have to know where and when I am going. Just to sit and talk with my Father in heaven and let Him give me counsel.

Sit with the Lord today and listen carefully to His secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment