Monday, May 9, 2011

DAY 158

Colossians 3:1
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

I read that little book - Heaven is for real.
About a little boy who went to heaven and came back.

His descriptions of Jesus and heaven are amazing. But what I found most interesting was how it changed my thinking. Or maybe a better way to say it is how it gave me a reality check.

I knew Jesus, knew He was real, my Savior. But now - Reality check - He is real!

And how I look at and treat others - well, He sees and knows. Yikes!


Matthew 25:39-40

39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


Rejoice that Jesus loves you. Live like it and love others.

No comments:

Post a Comment