Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Live and in Color


I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.


Covered with the RED blood of Christ, I am crucified with my Lord. Yet I live because the risen Lord lives in me.


True Blue Faith. The only way I can truly live. Faith pushes through the icy waters of fear and doubt, breaking the obstacles that stand in our way. 


But our Faith is not blind, no, it is the tried and true faith of the Son of God who died and rose again. His love carries me. Not my own flesh, but the crucified flesh of my Lord who knew even though he died, he would live again forevermore.


White - the blinding light of hope that shatters darkness. The Righteousness of Jesus who sits at the right hand of the Father and intercedes for us. Nothing we are going through escapes His notice or prayer. We are not alone.


So live big! Live in Color. Live by the Son of God who loves you and gave himself for you.


Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment