Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Race

Hebrews 12:1
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,


My race. Writing and publishing my book. How's it going? AM I speeding around the corner? No. 


But I am going according to the plan of the Lord. Writing is rewriting. To give the best to my Lord.


I find it interesting that in Hebrews we are told to run with patience. Taking time to sit at the feet of Jesus and those who have gone before me and learn. Learn to run true and straight.

James 4:10
Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up


Often while running our race, we will find that we are running on our knees.


God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment