Monday, January 30, 2012

Oh What A Beautiful Morning...

I love that song. Just sets my heart on happy.

Adam and Eve walked with God in the cool of the day. A perfect time to seek the Lord. To proclaim His goodness.

God is Good!

Throw off the covers of darkness and walk into His glorious Light.

Psalm 5:3
My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


Sing unto the Lord, proclaim His goodness and greet the day as one who is redeemed. 


While we are in this world, there will be a day when we walk in paradise with our Lord. We are eternal. As good as it is on earth, it only gets better forever for those who know the Lord.


Live as if this is your last day on earth, Lives as if you live forever - for those in Christ have already entered into eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment