Monday, October 10, 2011

Listening.

“Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end. There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.” Proverbs 19:20-21

A friend and I are on a little adventure trip to Hot Springs, Arkansas. Our plan - to seek God.

Before dinner we excitedly came upon a revelation about nets. And our plan was to have a Bible study.

However, God had other plans. HE pointed out areas that were in need of repentance. Lovingly, but pointedly, HE instructed us that we may be wise.

How exciting that I was going to meet with God, and all the time, HE had it planned to meet me. God is so good.

Today, my plan is to seek out, notice, and write down God's love prints. Things I can be grateful for. A walk in Grace.

Let you know tomorrow, what God's plan turned out to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment