Saturday, June 25, 2011

DAY 198

To be cloudy or not? The question of the morning.

Also a peek inside of my mind this morning. To trust or not.

Bright clear blue skies of truth and trust are at the moment assaulted by gray clouds of doubt.

To Trust or not - that is the place I find myself in this morning.

Duh! I know the answer. Of course I will trust in the Lord. Only problem is my mind and body seem to be lagging behind. They want to say we will trust when we see how it will happen. Which is not trust.

Romans 8:25
But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.

Romans 12:12
Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Psalm 91:2
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Hallelujah! My God is All. I place my trust in Him. If He can create all things with a word, how much more can He watch over me and my household!
Setting my feet on the path of trust. Focusing my eyes on the One who is worthy of all trust. And rejoicing that HE would let me slip to fall on my knees so that I can see His goodness.

I love You, Lord. All for You.

2 comments:

  1. I needed your words this morning. When the day starts out on top of me, I find I forget the most important things about it! Thanks for the reminder!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen; I am trusting God with you:)

    ReplyDelete