Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DAY 160

Outlook - how you look outward.

Yeah, that's me. I used to hate pictures of myself. Still not my favorite thing, but at least now I don't cringe.

If you find you don't like yourself in pictures, start taking a bunch of them and you get used to yourself.

I don't look at others and go -ewww, so I figured I shouldn't do it to myself. It does work.

All this to bring me to the point of the day -- how we see others effects how others see us.

Try it, put on the shades of grace and look at others as Jesus would see them. I bet you get more smiles.

Look past the clothes, flaws, scowls, and see someone that Jesus cared enough about to die for.

Perspective is powerful.

1 Corinthians 2:2
For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

No comments:

Post a Comment