Thursday, May 5, 2011

DAY 154

I awoke this morning to a beautiful bird song. The sun not up yet, the sky tinged with morning's promise, and the sweet melody of one of God's creatures caught up in joy.

Praise shouts all around us.

Glorious bird songs, bold flowers, and horizons filled with color and promise. It's a new day. God is good! How can I not join in with the praise fest?

Morning is more than getting up, breakfast, and charging into the new day. It's also a time to reset, recharge, and acknowledge that God is good.

Praise Him in the morning. Let your heart sing, your spirit recharge, and let Him set your day.

Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment