Friday, February 1, 2013

Ear Check

Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.



Well, I don't know about you, but at times
my ears seem to be stopped up by the cares of the world.

When my faith is faltering, the storms are raging
and huge waves of destruction rise up to destroy me,
I need to remember that

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

So I am doing a major ear cleaning.
Swabbing out the garbage of this world
and listening to the Word of God.

Listening to life.

How often have we sat in church and were bored?
It could well be that we need our ears checked rather than Pastor checked.
Are you listening with ears turned to life?
Or ears turned to your flesh and death?

Choose you this day
choose life and listen

No comments:

Post a Comment