Monday, February 4, 2013

Dandelion Puff in Strong Wind

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.


Oh, the power in the Word of God. Jesus - the Word of God
Feast on Him. Eat the Word and let it go down deep to nourish you in 
your most inward parts.

Nourish your faith. Read, Speak, And Hear His Word
For it is truth. It is Faithful.

In this crazed world, do you feel like a dandelion in a gale force wind?
That at any moment you are about to be undone.

Take heart. Feast on this scripture. 
Love the Lord and See Who He is.

The Lord is my strength. The God of all creation is more than capable to care for us.
He is our strength. Our Rock
A Fortress to run too. 
My Salvation
My High Tower.

So if the wind is rising
Problems on the rise and fear shaking you.
Read His Word 
Take it in

The Truth will set you Free

No comments:

Post a Comment