Friday, October 19, 2012

What is Your Heart's Verse?

Delight thyself also in the LORD:
and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.


A life verse.
A scripture the Lord has spoken into your heart.

Do you have one?
I do.

Psalm 37:4 is mine.
God-breathed into me at church.

I, hate to say it, but I was in church and in a snitty mood
It was confirmation day.
As the young people went up, the pastor gave them a life verse.

In my pouty mood, I thought to myself
I never got one of those.

Instantly, the Lord spoke into my heart-
"Do you want one?"

I sent my mood away and said "Yes."

And the Lord spoke in my heart
Psalm 37:4

I was excited, but didn't know what that verse was.
Hoping it wasn't something like He wept or worse
I opened the Bible and was pleasantly rewarded with the words

And I have to say, this verse has been my life.

Ok, off to go delight myself in the Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment