Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Joy in the trials!


The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant. Mine eyes are ever toward the LORD; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net. 


Finances, need I say more.
The tricky come and go of money.
Lately more go than come. 

Faced with the prospect of a cut
in some moneys we counted on, I found
myself almost giddy with joy.

God is cutting every avenue that I might
look to for help but HIM.

Ah, the joy. How is He going to work this out?
I love it and rejoice that I have grown 
in my walk with the Lord that now I rush to 
the trouble and look up

No more anxiety
No Fret 
No sweat

The Lord is my Provider
And it is at His feet that I shall go
He has the answers
And He shall pluck my
feet from the net.

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment