Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Banner Over You

Thou hast given a banner to them that fear thee, 
that it may be displayed because of the truth. Selah.


IT's flag day in the USA. The beautiful red, white, and blue that flies over our land. 
To me it stands for Freedom.
Independence.

And as wonderful as that flag is, there is one other that I delight in.
The banner that the Lord flies over me because I fear Him and am His.
WE might not see His banner with our earthly eyes, but in the Spirit world, His banner waves high,
A banner of protection and provision, Healing and deliverance.
Yes, I am proud to be an American

But prouder still to live under the Banner of our Lord.

Exodus 17:15

15 And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi:

Jehovahnissi - The Lord is my Banner.

I am an American but first and foremost I belong to Lord.




Flag picture is from   http://www.patrioticon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment