Saturday, February 5, 2011

DAY 69

LOL It's me! My birthday!

I am blessed beyond my imagination.

My God who knows the number of hairs on my head, He knows the good plans He has for me, and the Great I AM gives me snow every year.

My parents - loving mom and dad who await me on the streets of gold.

My brother - a good man. We don't see much of each other, but I am blessed to have him as my brother.

My Sweet Husband, Jim, - The Lord told me he was the greatest treasure in my life. And God knows what HE is talking about. Love my man.

My Son, Joshua. A good man with a good heart and strong hard-working hands. I love my son.

All my family, and my wonderful friends. All blessings in a mightily blessed life.

Thank You Lord, for all Your blessings. I am rich in what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment