Saturday, January 1, 2011

DAY 34

Happy New Year 1-11-11

Slept late - but the sun found me. : )
See the little patch of light.

So to does the Lord call us.

Even after Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit....
And the LORD God called unto Adam...

He seeks us for our own good!

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.

Jeremiah 29:11-15 11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

12Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.

13And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

14And I will be found of you, saith the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, saith the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive.

Take heart and be of good courage for the Lord is good and has only good for those call according to His purpose.



No comments:

Post a Comment