Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How do you keep that lovin' feeling?

These things I command you, that ye love one another.


Love 
A simple four letter we toss about like candy, not careful for what it means or should mean.
And like so many things, it is easier said than done.

What if someone you live  or work with irritates you?
Can you see past the irritation to love them?
Do you find it easier to 'love' people you don't know rather than the ones you do?

For me, the love I have for others is a direct correlation to how close I am to the Lord.
If I am easily irritated, that means I need some Jesus time.

Only in Him can I keep the flow of His love in my heart.
Without Jesus, I am nothing. A noisy gong as it says in Corinthians.

Check your love barometer
Is it indicating more time with the Lord?
Less of you more of Him?

Mine does.

Headed to that Secret Place now.
I need to replenish that lovin' feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment