Thursday, July 19, 2012

You Matter

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.



You know those days when you think - nobody knows what I am going through 
nobody cares.

Look Up! God has taken great care in seeing that you realize you do matter.
All of creation awaits the sons and daughters of God to be revealed.
God placed the rainbow in the sky for us.

He sent His Son, Jesus, to bridge the gap between God and man.

He cares. 

What's more, people care.
If you feel like know one cares for you, that you don't matter,
find someone else to care for.
Tell someone something good
Smile at someone who looks like they could use one.

You do matter, make sure you let someone else know they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment