Saturday, July 23, 2011

Hallelujah, Praise the Lord!

DAY 221

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord!

Shout these words and wake up the spirit inside you. Sometimes when I am driving, alone, I start shouting Hallelujah.

Within minutes Joy rises within me, strength flows through my veins, and my spirit lifts toward heaven.

Try it.

I began shouting His praise while driving when I was driving to Texas from California. Lots of free space out there.

One morning, my heart was full of joy and praise and I felt as if my soul was rejoicing with creation. and I started shouting Hallelujah.

When you proclaim praise to the One true God, I am convinced that creation and the angels join in and the demons flee. You are never alone when shouting His praise.

Psalm 34:1
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.

Psalm 50:23
Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me: and to him that ordereth his conversation aright will I shew the salvation of God.

Psalm 100:4
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

Revelation 19:5
And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

No comments:

Post a Comment