Saturday, March 5, 2011

DAY 94

This tree is shouting, "Spring is here!"

I stopped and took a picture of this tree. Many years I pass by a beautiful tree or flower, thinking that I'll take a picture tomorrow. But by the time I get around to it, the flowers are gone.

Reminds me of the manna the Lord showered on the children of Israel in the wilderness. They could only use a day's worth and couldn't save it or store it.

Matthew 6:11
Give us this day our daily bread.

Why do we fret over tomorrow and miss what the Lord has for us today? I know that the Lord has treasures and special blessings for me, but often I miss them, choked out by the troubles of this world, even the pleasures of this world.

I purpose to set my eyes on the Lord and watch for His Mighty Hand. And rejoice in the goodness of God. Proclaiming that He is Lord. TODAY, as well as yesterday and tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment